|C L A I M S
1. The light incontinence pouch for men is characterized by the fact that it consists of two surfaces, continuous at their lower part, sealed at the side of the surfaces in a trapezoid or elliptical envelope. At the upper outer part of the pouch the support belt is attached, in the middle of the outer and inner side (1, 3) there is a vertical fissure. Size depending on the physical dimensions of the user.
2. The light incontinence pouch for men, according to claim 1, is characterized by its shape of trapezoid envelope with continuous surface at its lower part.
3. The light incontinence pouch for men, according to claim 1, is characterized by the fact that at the upper part of its outer side there is a support belt attached. 4. The light incontinence pouch for men, according to claim 1 , is characterized by the fact that in the middle of its external side exists a vertical fissure.
5. The light incontinence pouch for men, according to claim 1, is characterized by the fact that in the middle of its lower external side exists a small self-adhesive strap with detachable cover for its absolute support by the underwear.
6. The light incontinence pouch for men, according to claim 1, is characterized by the fact that the support belt will be of selected width 3 - 6 cm and it can be fixed at the most convenient spot of the outer surface. The special strap velcro can be also placed at the back or at any point of the belt length (towards the body).
7. The light incontinence pouch for men, according to claim 1, is characterized by the fact that it can also be of triangle shape (equilateral or isosceles), depending on the application preference.
8. The light incontinence pouch for men, according to claim 1, is characterized by the fact that it can be of triangular design with elliptical base (5).
LIGHT INCONTINENCE POUCH FOR MEN
The invention concerns α pouch that collects and absorbs light incontinence in men, supported by a belt.
The incontinence diapers for men currently in the market are of bigger volume and have one continuous inside area which results to extensive dispersion of moisture, cover big area of the body and thus preventing lissomness.
Their support is achieved by means of adhesive tape, on the underwear of men, however due to their weight and the movements they fail to stay in place, which results to dispersion of wetness to other parts of the body as well, especially when men wear loose pants. Also, with the existing diapers men cannot serve their physical need (pass urine) without taking their diaper off.
Advantages of this invention are its anatomical shape, smaller volume, easy application, innovative mode of support and service to the users in passing urine.
The light incontinence pouch for men, according to the present invention, is of anatomical shape, of relatively small size, of two surfaces and three sides sealed. As a result it covers the part of the body that has the problem only, therefore the users are not hindered in moving around or at work.
The pouch is supported on men's bodies by a belt, thus it does not move from its place and the urine is not dispersed on other parts of the body, neither men have to wear tight underwear.
Also, the user, with our innovation of fissure in the front, can serve his needs without taking the pouch off or moving it from position.
The light incontinence pouch for men has the shape of trapezoid envelope and consists of two external (1,2) and two internal (3,4) surfaces that are continuous at their lower part (5).
At the side the connection points (6,7) are sealed so that the pouch takes shape and keep the moisture inside, preventing its dispersion.
Surface (1) is larger by approximately 7cm and on it the support belt (8) is fastened with velcro strap at its end (9).
The support belt (8) of the pouch is made of special sheet Non Woven, perforated, for better ventilation of the body at the points of contact around the waist and for better gripping on the velcro strap.
Also, at the middle of the surface 1 exists a vertical transparent crevice (10). The external surfaces are of thin sheet Non Woven adhered to a thin plastic sheet. A special absorbent core EXTRA DAY is placed Inside the surfaces, which stabilizes moisture.
The surfaces are covered by special absorbent sheet, keeping the inside surfaces dry.
Drawing 1 shows the front outside view of the pouch. Drawing 2 shows the rear outside view of the pouch Drawing 3 shows an open view of the pouch
Next Patent: ELECTRIC ENERGY PRODUCTION BY VOLTAIC CELL SOLUTION TEMPERATURE CHANGE