1. A multipurpose dispensing glove (10) suitable for direct manual washing having a muffle or mitten shape with a dorsal side (1) and a palmar side (2) comprising a chamber (7) formed outside an impermeable layer (8) of said glove (10) direcdy put on hand, said chamber (7) being in communication with a washing fluid supply source and adopted to dispense said washing fluid passing through a la} er (4) made of permeable material suitable to clean portion to be washed and applied on the palmar side (2) and dorsal side (1) of the glove.
2. The glove (10) according to claim 1, wherein said chamber (7) is connected to a washing fluid supply source by a plug (3) able to be fitted to garden hoses.
3. The glove (10) according to claim 1, wherein said chamber (7) is connected to a washing fluid supply source by a plug (3) able to be fitted to self-service carvvash hoses.
4. The glove (10) according to claim 1, wherein said plug (3) is further provided with a reservoir (13) for detergents or industrial shampoos or water demineralizing treatment.
5. The glove (10) according to claim 1, wherein the external layer (9) of said chamber (7) is at upper its portion covered by a fabric suitable for drying the washed portion such as microfiber or deerskin.
6. The glove (10) according to claim 1, wherein said external layer (9) of said chamber (7) is at its lower portion covered by a permeable smooth or hairy fabric suitable for washing such as synthetic or natural materials.
7. The glove (10) according to claim 1, further comprising a washing fluid supply hose (11) having a tap or valve (12) for controlling the flow of said fluid, applied both on the same glove and next to it. 8. The glove (10) according to claim 7, wherein said washing fluid supply hose
(11) has a resen oir (13) with one or more chambers adapted to store detergents and/or other products for washing, polishing, painting or cleaning in general.
9. The glove (10) according to the preceding claims, wherein the permeable layer (4) is eventually provided with holes or micro-holes in order to make the washing fluid passing easier.
10. The glove (10) according to claim 7, wherein the plug on the hose (11) for the washing fluid control valve or tap (12) is placed next to the glove, about at the middle of the hose or at its external end in older to rest on the ground.
1 1. The glove (10) according to claim 8, wherein on the hose (1 1) for the reservoir (13) is placed next to the glove, about at the middle of the hose or at its external end in order to rest on the ground.
12. The glove (10) according to claim 10 and/or 11 , wherein the valve or tap (12) for controlling the washing fluid flow and the reservoir (13) are joined in a single unit placed next to the glove, about at the middle of the hose (11) or at its external end in order to rest on the ground.
13. The glove (10) according to one or more claims 7 to 12, wherein said washing fluid supply hose (1 1) is placed hidden within the cuff (14) of the glove. 14. The glove (10) according to previous claims, wherein the front portion of the glove is shaped in order to have separate fingers (16).
Text of the description
The present invention relates to a multipurpose dispensing glove for earning out a direct manual wash of even' kind of items and surfaces, said glove being connectable with a washing fluid supply hose
Object of the present invention is to provide a system for making a common manual wash operation easier, since it is possible b\ only one hand to obtain simultaneously the washing fluid dispensing and by the glove the wiping of the portion to be washed, use of a pail is no more required and washing without detergents is possible thus having a double advantage of keeping the other hand free and suitably directing the washing fluid jet towards the desired point, that is the portion being cleaned by the glove.
The present invention overcomes the given problem by providing a glove substantially constituted by two overlapped layers separated from each other so as to obtain in the space therebetween a chamber, or cavity, which can be continuously supplied through a plastic hose, or the like, by the washing fluid and further provided with micro- holes or holes suitable for dispensing said fluid onto the portion to be washed.
The multipurpose dispensing glove according to the present invention is suitable for a direct manual wash of every kind of item or surface, both for the private user and in professional, commercial and/or industrial field. Therefore, besides being excellent for washing road vehicles of even 7 kind such as cars, vans, trucks, buses, motorcoaches, trailers and campers, motorcycles and so on, as well as rail or aquatic vehicles such as boats, motorboats, and other vessels, it is also equally useful for washing garden fittings, rolling shutters, blinds and Venetian blinds, windows, glazed doors or display windows, external curtains, rolling gates, lockups and garages, doors and external main doors and even small, medium and big size animals such as horses, dogs, catde and sheep.
The glove is connectable with a diffuser provided with a flow control device of the washing fluid, which can be normal water or mixed with washing products, such as detergents, industrial shampoos and anv other product suitable for such use. Λ detailed description of different embodiments of the multipurpose dispensing glove according to the present invention follows, as illustrative and not limiting, taken in connection with the annexed drawings, in which: fig. 1 is a bottom palmar side view of the glove according to the present invention; fig. 2 is a top dorsal side \ ie\\. of the glove in fig. 1 ; fig. 3 is a lateral cross section view of the glove in fig. 1 ; fig. 4 is a top view of the glove in fig. 1 also showing the w ashing fluid supph hose; fig. 4A is a view like fig. 4 showing the plug for the water hose outside the cuff, and the diffuser 20 with the flow governor 21 placed within the same cuff; fig. 5 is a lateral cross section view of the glove in which the hose is always hidden into the cuff of the glove, which at the top dorsal side only the tap of the flow control valve exits through whilst the plug of the water hose is external at the glove end; fig. 6 is a lateral cross section view of the glove in which the hose is always hidden into the cuff, having outside the same the water flow control valve with the plug of the water hose annexed thereto; fig. 7 is a lateral cross section view of the glove in which the hose, the water flow governor and the plug of the water hose are outside the glove still on the cuff, with an L- shaped plug engageable with the cavity in the same glove; fig. 8 is a lateral cross section view of the glove provided with a button coupling for disengaging the hose from the glove; and fig. 9 is a top dorsal side view of the glove for washing particularly motorcycles or other items having a complex shapes.
Referring now to fig. 1, a glove 10 shaped according to its preferred muffle or mitten embodiment is shown, provided at its palmar side 2 with a permeable layer 4 drrecdy acting on the portion to be washed. Said layer 4 can be formed in permeable or synthetic or even natural material which allows the washing fluid passing, and optionally a plurality of micro-holes or holes 6 in order to make such passing easier, shown in the drawing but not necessarily present. Turning now to fig. 2, the dorsal side 1 of the glove in fig. 1 covered by a layer 5 formed with impermeable or permeable, synthetic or e\ τ en natural material, or covered with suitable deerskin, for drying the washed portions, such as car bodies or other car parts. At the dorsal side 1 of the glove, that is again on the top, there is provided a plug 3 for connecting the glove 10 to a supply hose of the water or, in general, the washing fluid, said plug 3 being adaptable both to a conventional garden water hose and to those, for example, present at the car wash and dispensing water and detergent.
Fig. 3 shows a lateral cross section of the glove in fig. 1 and points its structure out, that is the presence of a chamber 7, or cavm , closed at the cuff and formed between a layer 8 directly enveloping the hand made of totally impermeable material and a la\ er 9 on \\ hich said er 5 made of impermeable or possibh permeable material is applied at the upper part and said permeable la\ er 4 at the lower part for w ashing and/or spreading polishing, painting or general cleaning products. Again in fig. 3, the plug 3 for the connection with a hose and optional holes 6 or micro-holes for further making the fluid dispensing from the same glove easier can be seen.
In fig. 4, instead, the glove in fig. 3 is shown connected, always at the plug 3 (in fig. 4A and 5 alternatively present not on the glove dorsal side but hidden into the cuff 14) not with a generic hose but a hose 11 having adjustable length and a diameter equal or smaller than the common water hose, provided with a tap or valve 12 for controlling the washing fluid flow of the same glove, and with a fitting 15 for a connection with a common water hose. The addition of an elastic band can also be provided joined to the final plug and being tightened around the user forearm in order to avoid oscillations of the hose which could otherwise hit against die item being washed. In fig. 6, instead, the glove in fig. 3 is shown connected, always at the plug 3 (in fig.
7 present alternatively not on the glove dorsal side but on the cuff 14) not with a generic hose but a hose 11 provided with a tap or valve 12 for controlling the washing fluid flow, and a reservoir 13 having one or more chambers adopted to store and permit the mixing of detergents or specific liquids for washing or polishing or painting or cleaning in general. In fig. 8 a simple engagement 17 provided with small buttons 18 allowing for detaching the supply hose or water hose from the glove in order to permit an easier drying of the same glove.
In several figures of the annexed drawings, it is shown that the cuff 14 can be possibly provided with elastic bands 19 for improving fastening and clamping of the glove around the wrist and/or forearm of the user.
Finally, fig. 9 shows the glove 10 according to the present invention shaped with separate fingers 16, thus allowing the invention user to reach hardly accessible portions and parts, much often present, for example, on the frame or body of a motorcycle or other items having complex shapes. It is to be envisioned that only preferred embodiment are herein disclosed, but several alternatives, additions, modifications and/or different combinations of the single elements can be applied, without falling out the novel general conception or departing from its scope as it results also from the appended claims.